Wednesday 4 January 2012

Why am I so Lazy....



I never wash my clothes.  My maid does for me all these years
I never cook.
I never make my bed after i get up. some else in the house does that when i am away.
I  never wash or polish my car.  i get it done
I am so quick in pointing out when someone throws a bad idea on the table.
I never take a lead in any initiative in office.
I have not tried to go on a date in the last 6 years.  Who will  persuade them. too much work.
I never take part in social events, other than eating.
I do not call my friend and relative to stay in touch .
i do not play music.
I find it lazy to get a VIDEO from the library or maintain a Music collection.
I do not shop for grocery.
I do not buy gifts for others.  Somehow i never have those extra money.
I do not call my grandma.


.... i will start all this after i get married to a pretty girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment