Monday 24 October 2011

Doggie :)

    One of many desires I had when I was a kid, was to have a doggie. I use to get open resistance from mother , who claimed there were already 3 doggies in the house then why need 4th.. you , your bro and you father.   Now all grown up  macho man(hunk), I tried to reignite the idea in my family and now the reason is who will take care of him when you not there.  Mom says , we are too old and you are never at home.  Another good one I use to get  from them frequently was that in a flat you cannot have a dog muddling around , pets need outdoors, like a lawn.  The real reason is they fear that i will not take any responsibility for the dog after the initial excitement dies of and they would end up clearing his poop .  Parents are always correct and I guess, I believed in them more even at the expense of my desires.  

  Aye Aye, look how fate favored me this time. By the way i believe, that whatever you wish in your life, you end up getting them sooner or later.  You just don't realize it most often that you have got it.  .. My friend and his wife are going for F1 to Delhi.  They now need to keep their 6 months Labrador with me. Probably they feel i would not say no.  Why would i say no....  
Upon making them aware of the fact that my father can be a spoilsport, my friend and wife landed up at my doorstep with the Doggie , just one day before their flight.  I myself was scared how my father would react.  My dad being a good person by heart , could not refuse the couple.  The couple were at their diplomatic charming best. My dad had no chance.  So , it was decided , I have to take up the chore of taking him for a walk in the morning and also clear his poop whenever and wherever it applies. Puffy all confused at his new temporary residence, made himself comfortable.  Me and the couple went to dinner at a nearby Chinese joint,  while we left puffy and my father to get better acquainted.  On my return I could see my poor father's reaction.  Puffy someone liked my father's lungi and wanted more of it(yes my dad wears lungi at home, probably i might too after 20 years).   He happened to litter his evening snaks all over the drawing room as well.  Ok , i am not surprised by all this and till now i did not get affected as well.  What can you expect from a 6 month old dogie. The real test is tomorrow when  I take him for a morning walk.  looking forward to it.  .. I am expecting lots of attention from the ladies.  heeee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment