Monday 24 October 2011

Humping

    Ah! i just need a reason to research.  I am not sure where did i get this habit. Could be from my work, which requires lot of research which primary includes surfing the net and some in house docs.  I research on almost everything.  Bodybuilding, Food place, travel options, electronic, air tickets, medicines. So my this weeks topic is related how to make dog well behaved.  Puffy is really a menace, and i am sure there were many who either overcame this problem or just got use to the problem.  I do not want to do later.  


How to Stop Your Dog From Humping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTsAJHtJqQc&noredirect=1

This is great. First i like the idea of me playing the alpha dog. I will now arrange for a water spray.  So i will use the spray and in a stern voice say "NOOOO".  Lets see if it works

No comments:

Post a Comment