Monday 24 October 2011

Relentless




   

    So my first experience with Puffy was an eye opener.  He is 6 months old and all he wants to do is hump my leg.  That shows humping is innate and so natural.  Whats annoying is , puffy needs full time attention. But it is like a baby, he needs to play play play and then sleep.  Full of energy.


    I am not sure what kind of joy do pet owners get.  Puffy was adorable when he was small , but now in 6 month he is a relentless bugging creature. All he wants is bite and hump. Do we feel the same kind of feeling when you have a human baby.  Probably because of the society , we have babies, or because of maternal and paternal hormones  and when you come to face the realities, you regret.  

That's my friend in the background. i am sure he is relieved to leave the dogie with me.  He is asking me to allow puffy to sleep with me in my bed.  I am not what all he will chop off when i am sleeping.  I can be open to anything under the sun bit not sharing my bed with a dog.  I think I need to be hard with puffy.  One prodigious roar should keep him away from me.  I was looking forward to the morning walk that i will have with puffy. .. if he lets me sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment