Sunday 23 October 2011

Start

    I am not a linguist,  rather my colleagues say I am bad at writing, I personally feel that my vocab is pure negligence.  But I promise, I will make sure I really mend my ways here.   What I perceive of many other bloggers here, is their infatuation with using good words to showcase their intellect.  They get most of it by being avid readers from an early age.  You start early the better you are.   I was never good in vocab, but i was good in maths.  After 3 decades  of existence , I categorize people in  primarily 2 categories. People who are good in maths and bad in languages, and the other group are vice versa.  People who are good in both are Smart.
  So here I was, sweating it out in my gym.  I had joined it almost 10 months back and had lost 11 kilos and still going strong. I happened to admire this girl in the gym for sometime now.  I tried to find her existence on the internet   All I knew was here first name and probably where she worked.  Courtesy- Juice Man.  I stumbled across her blog and realized she was an excellent blogger. Her blogs had many admirers too. Actually, I was not surprised by her intellect, caused she defiantly looked intellectual. Probably the spectacle gives that perception.  I swept through her pages and somehow enjoyed how she puts beautiful words together. They sound great.  So that is  how the idea of  having my own blog was planted in my brain.  I am not sure if i can sound as interesting as she is, but let me try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment